- Will be responsible for the creation and refinement of requirements documentation including user requirements, functional use cases, conceptual data models, and possibly process flows and GUI mock-ups
- Will participate in requirements review, test planning, application validation and user documentation reviews.
- Responsible to identify missing, unclear, or conflicting requirements
- Will directly interface with QA to ensure functionality is understood and documentation is clear
- Must have 2-3 years relevant experience
- Candidate should hold a Masters/Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Strong telecommunication (cellular) background and expertise in billing and customer care solution is a must
- Should have good communication skills , both written and spoken.
- Must be a good team player with good organizational and leadership skills