As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What's On Your Plate?
Who We Are
Talabat is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform with a mission to be the international leader of the category. Our awesome International team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide delivering millions of meals every month. We are genuine, non-conformists, entrepreneurs, smart, data-oriented and definitely know how to have fun.
tMart at Talabat consists of a grocery service focusing on convenience and affordability. The aim is to build a team of intelligent and driven people from all around the world who work closely together with our entities to disrupt the local market. This team is responsible for acting as a catalyst for new verticals of Talabat and in ensuring their success, further rollout, and solidification of our continued success.
Whats On Your Plate:
- Managing the full operations end to end (inventory management, pick-pack process, property/asset management, operational standards, expense control, maintenance related).
- Inventory management: Ensure correct processes, policies and proper execution of inventory management (stock-in and stock-out). Shrink/Expiry control and Quality focus (in terms of inventory no damaged or poor fresh food quality; close to expiry).
- Pick-Pack process: Ensure efficient and correct pick and pack process and service level (starting with ensuring availability, picking up the correct item/quantity at the correct price) & proper management of the staffing and scheduling as per demand to achieve desired UTR and service level.
- Property / Asset management: Proper management of the property and facility, plus asset management and tracking.
- Expense Control: Identify potential opportunities to reduce expenses with same operational efficiency.
- Maintenance related: Define the guidelines for all engineering and maintenance tasks / equipment / key activities i.e. outsourcing VS internal services, local VS regional contracts, preventive maintenance plan, etc.
- Managing Productivity, work standards, and development of store staff.
- Monitoring and managing the store costs VS budget for the section.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of current performance VS accepted standard/best practices at the store (i.e. stock level, productivity, service level).
- Monitoring financial and operational performance of each store and initiating required actions for improvement.
- Controlling and ensuring that equipment, infrastructure, etc. in stores are used and maintained properly.
- Developing action plans with the department manager to address weak areas in need of improvement.
- Instituting training and developmental programs for staff and monitoring effective implementation.
- Ensuring proper implementation of merchandising and space planning guidelines in stores.
- Monitoring product range availability according to selected store product range.
- Develop preventive and regular maintenance plans