Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform - we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders in 14 days. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands to make this mission a reality.
Kitopi (pronounced: Kee-Toh-Pee) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging - working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology - a first of its kind innovation, which we hope will help revolutionize and enhance the food tech industry globally.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries - Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first of its kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 50 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, and Kuwait, thanks to more than 1000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
Kitopi’s Associate - Customer Success are the bridge between our business and the brands we represent. Need to make sure that every brand that we cook for is absolutely satisfied with our services and is continuously gaining the market’s trust in Kitopi. Constantly reaching out to new and existing brands, super self-motivated and driven, and will always find a way to close the deal.
What You'll Do
- Grow the business of brands in the Kitopi portfolio by facilitating and consulting on new launches, marketing and strategic initiatives
- Be able to build and manage the brand P&L within Kitopi
- Stake out brands in the market that could benefit from being part of the Kitopi family (basically, everyone!) and approach them.
- Constantly receive feedback from brands and Kitopi B/C’s and adjust accordingly.
- Delegate tasks to Kitopi Brand Champions and other team members; receive feedback gracefully from Kitopi management and apply it.
- Generate reports periodically for various brands indicating brand performance with respect to revenue, customer feedback, and retention.
- Set a schedule for quality control checks and carry them out. Ensure there’s a smooth flow between our kitchens and delivery aggregators.
- Maximize the business attained from each existing brand through proposing new ideas, marketing schemes, and product development.
- Manage and grow the business with high profile F&B brands
- Nourish individual relationships with client partners
- Develop thorough plans to increase brand awareness, sales, customer acquisition, retention and ratings Implement data - driven discounts strategy and develop marketing campaign plans both on the food delivery aggregators and off the aggregators (social media)
- Provide product development and product support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication
- Manage projects and serve as brand ambassador between kitchen managers, supply chain, chefs , marketing and tech / product to ensure there's a smooth flow between our kitchens and delivery aggregators
What We Are Looking For ?
- A minimum of five ( 5 ) years of experience , ideally with a Growth mindset . Business Development , Sales and more importantly , Relationship Management are key .
- Passion for Food & Beverage and monitoring market trends .
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day - we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 3 countries, we are over 69 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a work from anywhere policy - you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.