Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform - we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders in 14 days. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands to make this mission a reality.
Kitopi (pronounced: Kee-Toh-Pee) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging - working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology - a first of its kind innovation, which we hope will help revolutionize and enhance the food tech industry globally.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include groceries - Shop Kitopi, subscription-based meal plans, and a first of its kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match. Kitopi currently operates more than 50 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, and Kuwait, thanks to more than 1000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
To meet Kitopi’s goals, the Demand Planner is responsible for translating sales forecasts into supplier demand forecasts that give maximum efficiency to warehouse & transit stock, warehouse capacity, and safety stock levels and overall stock availability. To be successful in this role, it is important that you are proactive and focused on marrying service levels with process & data accuracy. You will also be responsible for adopting & leading ERP development whilst driving relevant SOPs.
What You'll Do
- Develop and Manage Supply Planning.
- Establish a compliant, business relevant material planning system.
- Manage demand and supply through a robust and forecast driven S&OP process.
- Lead, monitor and report all planning metrics.
- Execute planning strategy for various categories and work with local and regional procurement teams to maximize planning efficiency & accuracy. Provide structured and creative analysis to identify risks and performance improvement opportunities.
- Minimize RM write-offs through driving optimized inventory targets.
- Manage international & local vendor relationships resulting consistent supply of goods, supporting a replenishment process that delivers required product volumes on-time and in-full, within date sensitive tolerances, via land and sea to the warehouses.
- Ensure that continuous and early feedback is given to the business regarding volatility, major deviations from plan, etc.
- Communicate precise and actionable recommendations once risk has been identified.
- Lead on supply chain development:
- Provide consultation to the sales and operations planning functions by regularly reviewing forecast accuracy, marketing agenda execution and Near-Expiries to help improve the organizations performance and bottom line.
- Identify and analyze supply network solutions and contingent scenarios to minimize business exposure to service interruptions.
- Create a world class service ethic to all our internal and external customers.
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Supply Chain or Commerce
- Solid background and experience in forecasting and planning within the F&B/FMCG industry.
- Deep knowledge of MENA laws for customs, food safety, and local regulations.
- Proactivity and logical thinking with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with different stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and Tech-adaptable.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills having the ability to translate complex data patterns into everyday business processes, to summarize and present with clarity.
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day - we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included and that they belong.
While we currently operate in 3 countries, we are over 69 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a work from anywhere policy - you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.