What we are looking for?
SSH is seeking to hire a Site Materials Engineer who will carry out day to day supervision of construction materials and civil work and/or building structures.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
· Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products: Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
· Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
· Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
· Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
· Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
· Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
· May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
· May manage quality control program.
What do I need to apply?
· 10 years’ experience in related field.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Field
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivalled local knowledge.