Note! Apply link will take you to an external website.
Double Check, Kuwait
Feb 9, 2023
Mar 9, 2023
- Developing a robust process for DOUBLE CHECK’s BGV process, policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Review all technical deliverables from team members and guide team members to meet quality and the schedule.
- Manage turnaround timelines amp; Quality of Day-to-Day operations of self amp; team.
- Execute the accurate processing of different types of alerts in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Prepare all-encompassing investigative reports with the findings.
- Updating the BGV status to the Reporting Manager: Ensure background check is completed within the SLA by consolidating daily/weekly BGV report and sharing daily and weekly basis with the Reporting Manager.
- Coordination with all Stake Holders from other depday-to-dayn a Day-to-Day basis.
- Providing the required training to teams on various product policies amp; processes
- Strong desire to assume responsibility and proactively address ambiguities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain and present ideas.
- Proactive attitude, eagerness to learn and apply skills at work.
- Good with handling team and people aspects, aspirations, etc.
- Good data analytics skills (Expertise in Excel amp; PowerPoint).
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- IT knowledge in general, along with business administration and recruiting skills in the Operation of BGV, having an approximate experience of not less than 5 years in a senior position or 10 years in total.
Information Technology and Services - Kuwait City, Kuwait