Quattro Consulting is seeking a GFEBS On-site Support SME supporting DoD users of the GFEBS system in Kuwait. The GFEBS On-site Support SME works closely with Project Lead / Alternate Lead to identify issues and troubleshoot / resolve system issues at assigned location.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work in confined areas.
- Ability to work in remote and rural environments.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle in environments including city, highway, and rural roads CONUS and OCONUS.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 21-49% / Regular Travel.
- This position may require travel to remote overseas locations for extended periods of time.
Quattro Consulting, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
At Quattro Consulting, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. Quattro Consulting is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
Quattro Consulting will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to Quattro Consulting HR at .
Quattro Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
Quattro Consulting's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with Quattro Consulting HR at .
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Current, active Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with GFEBS to include a minimum of 1 year experience working as a subject matter expert and/or in a help-desk capacity.
- At least 5 years of experience in information systems implementation, change management efforts or business process redesign.
- Experience must include working and resolving systems issues, processing of transactions within GFEBS, and training of new personnel.
- Established user in GFEBS with all GFEBS roles necessary for SME mission.
- GFEBS SMEs must arrive already trained, proficient and provisionable, ready to support the mission.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to pass medical and physical qualifications per US Army Guidelines.
- Must pass a Kuwaiti government review of US FBI Background check.
- Must be able to travel to Kuwait and other countries in the ARCENT AOR, many training sites are in austere locations.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid driver’s license (proof of which will be required after hire) and ability to qualify for and maintain WWC liability insurance through a clean driving record.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:Health, Dental, and Vision InsuranceFlexible Spending AccountsLife and Disability Insurance401(k)Paid Time OffPaid HolidaysEmployee Assistance ProgramPet Insurance