Proudly voted the best place to work in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional Famp;B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners. We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help Famp;B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software amp; financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: To empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About the Role:
Hi all! We are looking for a talented Strategy Analyst who will be working closely with cross-functional teams, including senior executives, to provide relevant insights that help Foodics to make better decisions, address key challenges and concerns, and identify new ways to grow.
You are expected to guide teams and key project owners in ways that promote the company’s culture and help bring focus to key projects we have. You will also oversee the progress of assigned projects to ensure their rollout is successfully on time.
To succeed in this role, you must have strong skills in leading projects and resources, influencing without authority, and experience managing a staff of different disciplines to produce results promptly.
If this opportunity excites you, hop on and #apply_now!
- Understand Foodics strategic goals and work with the teams to develop plans to materialize strategy into reality through projects and assignments.
- Develop and maintain strategic frameworks that can be used to evaluate business performance and inform decision-making processes.
- Conduct research and analysis on industry trends, market competition, and company performance to identify opportunities and challenges that impact the business.
- Analyze industry trends and competitive landscapes to identify strategic opportunities and threats.
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g., a shift in strategic focus, mergers, and acquisitions)
- Monitor and track Foodics progress against key strategic initiatives and metrics, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Identifies and reviews pricing and market trends; analyzes and applies this information in developing strategies for individual market segments.
- Monitors business climate, trends in technology and development, and government activity in areas of the company’s current and anticipated product lines.
- Leads trials concerning new business initiatives, pilot programs, and regional rollouts; based on results, make, recommends, and implements adjustments and modifications and coordinates cross-project activities
- Collaborates with business unit administration and line managers to produce profitable business and product plans; evaluates these plans periodically.
- Engage with the FPamp;A function in forecasting and Mamp;A operations in all stages of the deal.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a Strategic Planner or within a strategy execution function. Consulting experience in investment banking is a plus.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus.
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- High skills in data management, building forecasting models, data analytics tools, and being able to provide actionable insights based on trends
- Experience in supporting Mamp;A projects in the past is a big plus
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication skills
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods; certificates in project management are a plus
Important Hashtags:#UseofComputer #LongScreenTime
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.