1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the
industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Sells the services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service
4. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends,
market activities, and competitors.
5. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal network participating in
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Contacts potential and actual customers and send regular emails to inform them about the
company’s services and promotions.
10. Creates sales, customer service and marketing trend reports Attend to customer calls in a
polite manner and ensure completion of the customer cases.
11. Ensures all customer complaints are recorded with timely closure and valid root causes.
12. Roots cause analysis of complaints for on-going customer service improvements.
13. Supports with effective sales presentations and related documentations.
14. Assists internal and external customers and ensure exceptional experience for the clients.
RequirementsScientific Degree in Business Management or equivalent
1. Experience of more than 1 year in government relations, shipping, transport and logistics.
2. Experience in selling contracts for heavy lifts, cranes, tower cranes, forklifts and other heavy
3. Familiarity to work with computer, Microsoft Office and Windows.
4. Ability to communicate in English language.
5. Additional language proficiency is a plus.